Moodboard One: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Focus on muted natural colours, lots of green, brown, cream etc, but also pops of colour such as orange and red. Feels naturalistic and immersive- doesn't distract. Moodboard Two: 20th Century Period Dramas Focus on replicating the feel of a place and time, costumes and settings that work together,. some clashing and some highlighting one or the other to grab the audience's attention. Overall, I like the use of muted, natural colours, combined with pops of colour and/or light to draw attention to the intended focal point.
As I find the time of the assessment of this unit (the presentation) slowly, yet all encompassingly, looming, I feel the need to reflect upon what I intended to do with this unit and my time. Confession: I honestly haven't actively/ consciously looked at my learning agreement in order to develop my knowledge. However, as I checked my learning agreement earlier today following our Production Office 'lecture' I've realised that I have subconsciously followed what I intended to do in terms of developing my understanding of storytelling. I went into this year (following a fantastic experience in the second year) knowing exactly what I love to do in relation to TV (and producing) and what I wanted to do to strengthen these areas- primarily to learn more about the fundamentals of storytelling and how to develop and structure ideas. I also wanted to improve my management skills, and understanding of what a creative producer does, due to having the role of 'Series Produce...
Comments
Post a Comment